Unlike other parts of your vehicles, your tires undergo rigorous wear and tear. Depending on the number of miles you drive and other factors, you need to replace them every few years for the safety and optimum performance of your vehicle. While this may cause a dent in your pocket, one of the best ways to shop for tires is using tires coupons. Many big tire brands such as Goodyear, Firestone, and Bridgestone among others, offer tires coupons and promo codes as part of their marketing or customer retention campaigns.
You can easily find tires coupons for brands such as Firestone, Bridgestone, and Goodyear on various coupon websites. However, you need to ensure that these websites are authentic and also check the expiration date on these coupons. Moreover, considering the safety concerns related to tires, you should only opt for the best tires from reputable brands like Goodyear. To help you pick the right tire for your vehicle here is a quick read on the benefits of purchasing tires from Goodyear.
To find the right Goodyear tire for your vehicle, use the Tire Finder tool on the Goodyear website. Using any of the following three options, you can find the right tires for your vehicle.
- Vehicle type: Here, you need to add the year, make, model, and version of your vehicle. Also, you need to enter your location to know if the tire is available in a Goodyear store near you.
- License plate: Entering your license plate number, you can find the right tires for your vehicle via your state public vehicle records. There are no security concerns as the website accesses only your public records, and doesn’t store any information.
- Tire size: This is a more direct option if you know your vehicle’s tire size. It is usually written on the tire’s sidewall. Enter your tires’ size on the website, and it will show if the tires are available in a Goodyear store near you.
Benefits of buying tires from Goodyear.com
- Firstly, as seen above, the process of finding the right tires for your vehicle on Goodyear’s website is extremely convenient.
- Purchasing tires from Goodyear.com allows you to schedule installation at your nearest Goodyear store.
- You get the option to exchange your tires for a different set of Goodyear tires within the first 30 days. This is valid only on a select set of tires, the list of which is available on the website.
- Goodyear has been around for more than 100 years, which testifies to its tires’ premium quality.
- You often get competitive rebates on tires that you purchase from Goodyear.com. However, to take advantage of this, ensure to get tires coupons from the official website.
- Goodyear offers a massive selection of tires, which means you can get the right tires for almost any car, truck, and trailer.