Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has a plethora of health benefits. Recent studies have pointed out that this ingredient can be especially beneficial for diabetic patients and help in the effective management of type 2 diabetes.
Apple cider vinegar is a form of vinegar made from freshly pressed apple juice. The process takes several weeks in which the sugars break down, resulting in the formation of ACV.
Apple cider vinegar for diabetes control
ACV is a rich source of probiotics that aid the process of digestion. These probiotics or good bacteria are essential to regulate the functions of the gastrointestinal tract as well as prevent digestive and gastric diseases.
Absence or shortage of this good bacteria in the intestine can increase the risk of type 2 diabetes. Thus, it is acknowledged that apple cider vinegar is one of the best solutions to control diabetes and manage other chronic health conditions.
Additionally, vinegar contains a combination of chromium and acetic acid which improve insulin sensitivity and help regulate blood sugar levels.
Tips to control diabetes with apple cider vinegar
Remember that apple cider vinegar can control diabetes and improve the condition of diabetic patients. Use ACV in the following ways:
- Add one tablespoon of ACV to your smoothies or juices.
- Drink a mixture of one teaspoon ACV, one teaspoon honey, and ½ cup water every day.
- Make a salad with your favorite vegetables and use apple cider vinegar as the salad dressing.
- Include it as an ingredient for preparing sauces or dips.
- Add half a teaspoon of baking soda to two tablespoons of ACV. Drink the mixture. To get rid of the sour taste of ACV, suck on orange wedges.
- Add ACV to your drinking water.
- Add two tablespoons of ACV to two tablespoons of water. Consume the mixture along with cheese before bedtime.
- Make sure that you add apple cider vinegar to dishes that do not require heating, as heat destroys the probiotic bacteria.
How much to take?
Two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar are sufficient for controlling diabetes. It is best to mix this vinegar with something instead of consuming it directly.
It is important to know that ACV is not a substitute for diabetes medications. Apple cider vinegar can only help control diabetes, not cure it. If you are prone to acidity, be careful before consuming this ingredient. It is best to consult your doctor before taking apple cider vinegar for diabetes control.
Organic Memory Foam Mattresses And The Reasons To Buy OneREAD MORE
4 handy tips to clean your cat’s litter boxREAD MORE
Know about the Different Types of Riding Lawn MowersREAD MORE
Pros and cons of gas and electric oven rangesREAD MORE
Comparing chest freezers and commercial upright freezersREAD MORE
Sony X85J 55 Inch TV: 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR and Alexa Compatibility 2021 Model with SU-WL855 Ultra Slim Wall-Mount Bracket for Select Sony BRAVIA OLED and LED TVs$1,246.00BUY NOW
6.5” Dual Waterproof Marine Speakers - 250W Outdoor Car/Boat Radio Stereo Speakers Waterproof/Weather Proof Marine Stereo Speakers System Pair LED Mount Speaker Wire Grill - Pyle PLMRX68LEB (Black)$65.74BUY NOW
#1 Diabetic Orthotic Strap Shoes For Men Walking Heel Pain Relief Loafers Men Shoes with Arch Support | OrthoFeet, 9 / Extra Wide / Brown$99.95BUY NOW
Budge 5LF4 Protector V Car Cover, 5 Layer Premium Weather Protection, Waterproof, Dustproof, UV Treated Car Cover Fits Cars up to 228", Gray, Size 4: Fits Cars up to 19' (228")$167.76BUY NOW